Posted on : October 30, 2017
When you’re pulled over on the suspicion of drinking and driving, the police officer will likely ask you to take a breathalyzer test. While you do have the right to refuse chemical testing, doing so comes with the penalty of an automatic license suspension. It’s usually in your best interest to take the test, but Read more
- Connecticut DUI Sobriety Checkpoints and Roving Patrols for Memorial Day Weekend 2018
- Do Tough Drug Sentences Lead to Decreased Drug Use?
- What is a Lesser Included Offense?
- When is a Police Search Invalid?
- Defenses for Breathalyzer Test Results
- Probation Violation Defenses
- Understanding Connecticut’s Laws About Theft
- Defining Theft in Connecticut
- Can My Criminal Defense Attorney Interview Witnesses?