Posted on : October 30, 2017
When you’re pulled over on the suspicion of drinking and driving, the police officer will likely ask you to take a breathalyzer test. While you do have the right to refuse chemical testing, doing so comes with the penalty of an automatic license suspension. It’s usually in your best interest to take the test, but Read more
- White People Need to Step Up and Call Out White Privilege
- The First Circuit Spanks the Trump Administration on Connecticut Pardons
- Just Say NO to the Trump Administration’s Wanton Cruelty in Immigration Matters
- Trying to Get Clients Released in Corona Time
- Clarification as to Cops Searching your Vehicle in Your Driveway
Sorry. No data so far.