Posted on : October 30, 2017
When you’re pulled over on the suspicion of drinking and driving, the police officer will likely ask you to take a breathalyzer test. While you do have the right to refuse chemical testing, doing so comes with the penalty of an automatic license suspension. It’s usually in your best interest to take the test, but Read more
- Do Not Fail to Appear for Court in Connecticut
- What You Need To Know about Evading Responsibility in Connecticut
- When Miranda Rights Matter, and When They Don’t
- What is a Conviction for Immigration Purposes?
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
Sorry. No data so far.