Posted on : November 27, 2017
When the police accuse you of a crime, more than one charge could be in question. In this situation, you need to ensure you have a plan to take action immediately to protect your rights. Major consequences can apply if you’re convicted of multiple crimes, so you need to be prepared to respond appropriately. If you Read more
- What Are the Most Important Things to Know About Connecticut's Gun Laws?
- Crimmigration – The Intersection between Criminal, DUI, & Traffic Law and Immigration Law
- Criminal Charges and Immigration Consequences
- Can My Criminal Defense Attorney Interview Witnesses?
- What Are Connecticut's Criminal Court Procedures?
- What is a Lesser Included Offense?