Posted on : January 29, 2018
There are a number of different actions that your criminal defense attorney should be prepared to take immediately after you have been accused. As soon as you contact him or her, this should prompt your criminal defense attorney to spring into action to do everything possible to protect you. Criminal Defense Attorney’s Responsibilities Criminal defense Read more
Posted on : January 2, 2018
Have you recently been accused of any type of theft crime in Connecticut? If so, you need the services rendered by an experienced criminal defense attorney who has years of experience pursuing full and fair outcomes for any person who has been accused. Even a petty theft allegation can follow you for many years and Read more
- What Are the Most Important Things to Know About Connecticut's Gun Laws?
- Crimmigration – The Intersection between Criminal, DUI, & Traffic Law and Immigration Law
- Criminal Charges and Immigration Consequences
- Can My Criminal Defense Attorney Interview Witnesses?
- What Are Connecticut's Criminal Court Procedures?
- What is a Lesser Included Offense?