Posted on : May 24, 2018
The following are the Sobriety Checkpoints and Roving Patrols planned for Memorial Day weekend 2018 in Connecticut. Be forewarned, and be careful out there. Otherwise, you may have to call someone like me . . . Sobriety Checkpoints Friday (5-25-18) — Route 67 at the intersection of Mountain Road in Oxford Saturday (5-26-18) — Route 2 Read more
Posted on : May 9, 2018
In order to carry out a search that yields evidence that can ultimately be used in a criminal case against you, it is important for police officers to follow this search and seizure by the book. When the police officers do not follow the regular requirements for search and seizure, this can lead to serious Read more
- Do Not Fail to Appear for Court in Connecticut
- What You Need To Know about Evading Responsibility in Connecticut
- When Miranda Rights Matter, and When They Don’t
- What is a Conviction for Immigration Purposes?
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
Sorry. No data so far.