Posted on : June 27, 2018
In a general sense, the crime of theft refers to taking someone else’s property. If you don’t have a clear understanding of the nuances of situations in which you could be accused of theft, however, you could face serious problems with your criminal defense if you’re suddenly charged. You might think that what happened was Read more
Posted on : June 5, 2018
While many people recognize that being accused of a serious misdemeanor or a felony warrants the insight of an experienced criminal defense attorney, most don’t realize the helpful impact that an attorney can have with a traffic ticket case. If you have previous traffic tickets or other offenses on your record, it is essential to Read more
- Criminal Charges and Immigration Consequences
- What Are the Most Important Things to Know About Connecticut's Gun Laws?
- Crimmigration – The Intersection between Criminal, DUI, & Traffic Law and Immigration Law
- What is a Lesser Included Offense?
- Can My Criminal Defense Attorney Interview Witnesses?
- What Are Connecticut's Criminal Court Procedures?