Posted on : October 25, 2018
Have you recently been accused of breach of peace in Connecticut? Not sure what this means and whether or not you need a criminal defense attorney? A person can be charged with breach of peace under Connecticut law without realizing the full extent of the allegations. The first question that you must immediately ask Read more
- What Are the Most Important Things to Know About Connecticut's Gun Laws?
- Crimmigration – The Intersection between Criminal, DUI, & Traffic Law and Immigration Law
- Criminal Charges and Immigration Consequences
- What Are Connecticut's Criminal Court Procedures?
- What is a Lesser Included Offense?
- Can My Criminal Defense Attorney Interview Witnesses?