Posted on : December 19, 2018
Being accused of a violent crime in the state of Connecticut should lead you to immediately contact an experienced and knowledgeable criminal defense attorney. A criminal defense attorney who is brought into the defense of your case as soon as possible will assist you with developing a strategy and exploring whether or not any violations Read more
Posted on : December 3, 2018
Being accused of any weapons law violation in Connecticut could lead to criminal charges, fines, penalties or even time in jail. It is required for anyone who intends to own a gun in the state of Connecticut to obtain a permit. Connecticut is considered a may-issue-permit state and not resident permits are available. The permit Read more
- What Are the Most Important Things to Know About Connecticut's Gun Laws?
- Crimmigration – The Intersection between Criminal, DUI, & Traffic Law and Immigration Law
- Criminal Charges and Immigration Consequences
- Can My Criminal Defense Attorney Interview Witnesses?
- What Are Connecticut's Criminal Court Procedures?
- What is a Lesser Included Offense?