Posted on : January 24, 2019
In basic terms, matters related to an individual’s immigration status are governed by federal law, whereas the vast majority of criminal matters (including DUI and traffic matters) are prosecuted in state courts. The outcome of a criminal, DUI, or traffic matter in state court, however, can have a direct impact on a person’s immigration status and may Read more
- White People Need to Step Up and Call Out White Privilege
- The First Circuit Spanks the Trump Administration on Connecticut Pardons
- Just Say NO to the Trump Administration’s Wanton Cruelty in Immigration Matters
- Trying to Get Clients Released in Corona Time
- Clarification as to Cops Searching your Vehicle in Your Driveway
Sorry. No data so far.