Posted on : June 28, 2019
Immigration & The Impact Of Criminal Charges If you are not a US citizen, criminal charges can have a devastating impact upon your ability to remain in the US, your ability to be readmitted to the US, your ability to get a green card, and your ability to become a US citizen. This blog post Read more
Posted on : June 6, 2019
Length Of Detainment In Connecticut After An Arrest While everyone knows the police can arrest a suspect in a case, a question often asked is “How long can police detain me if they are not arresting me?” Both the 4th Amendment to the US Constitution and Article First, Section 7 of the Connecticut Constitution guarantees Read more
- Do Not Fail to Appear for Court in Connecticut
- What You Need To Know about Evading Responsibility in Connecticut
- When Miranda Rights Matter, and When They Don’t
- What is a Conviction for Immigration Purposes?
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
Sorry. No data so far.