Posted on : August 23, 2019
Connecticut DUI Accident Statistics Over the summer, it was reported that Alcohol use was steady, but still remains high, in Connecticut. In addition, another alarming statistic for Connecticut was that the percentage of alcohol-impaired crashes resulting in death is the nation’s highest, according to NHTSA (the National Highway Trafic Safety Administration). It was reported that Read more
Posted on : August 9, 2019
Connecticut Restraining/Protective Orders In Connecticut, Restraining Orders, Protective Orders, and Relief From Abuse Orders are issued by the Courts, and require one party to refrain from contact with another party or parties. The purpose is to restrain the alleged accused party from further harming another party or parties in a criminal and/or civil case. These Read more
- Do Not Fail to Appear for Court in Connecticut
- What You Need To Know about Evading Responsibility in Connecticut
- When Miranda Rights Matter, and When They Don’t
- What is a Conviction for Immigration Purposes?
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
Sorry. No data so far.