Posted on : May 9, 2018
In order to carry out a search that yields evidence that can ultimately be used in a criminal case against you, it is important for police officers to follow this search and seizure by the book. When the police officers do not follow the regular requirements for search and seizure, this can lead to serious Read more
Posted on : March 29, 2018
Being accused of a drug crime is a situation so fraught with concern that anyone facing drug charges needs a lawyer immediately to help them. For a long time, drug charges have had tough sentences attached because it was believed this helped to curb drug use and abuse. However, new research shows that may not Read more
- What Are the Most Important Things to Know About Connecticut's Gun Laws?
- Crimmigration – The Intersection between Criminal, DUI, & Traffic Law and Immigration Law
- Criminal Charges and Immigration Consequences
- What is a Lesser Included Offense?
- Can My Criminal Defense Attorney Interview Witnesses?
- What Are Connecticut's Criminal Court Procedures?