Posted on : January 24, 2019
In basic terms, matters related to an individual’s immigration status are governed by federal law, whereas the vast majority of criminal matters (including DUI and traffic matters) are prosecuted in state courts. The outcome of a criminal, DUI, or traffic matter in state court, however, can have a direct impact on a person’s immigration status and may Read more
- Do Not Fail to Appear for Court in Connecticut
- What You Need To Know about Evading Responsibility in Connecticut
- When Miranda Rights Matter, and When They Don’t
- What is a Conviction for Immigration Purposes?
- DUI and a Special Operator’s Permit in Connecticut for Work, Education, or Medical Treatment
Sorry. No data so far.